HI, how are you doing? It’s been a while since I posted something. I was thinking of writing a simple post about weight loss. Something which will get people started without making big changes in their life. Although there will be some changes but they won’t be that difficult to make.
Here are 5 more tips to lose that stubborn fat:
1) Eat five to six meals a day and eat small meals. This means that you should not consume all the calories together in three meals. Your body can take only few calories at a time and rest are converted to fat. So divide your daily calorie intake into four or five meals.
2) Use a meal replacement powder. It is difficult to eat so many times a day. So you can use a meal replacement powder or you can even drink whey protein and milk once in a day. Whey protein tastes delicious and you will just enjoy it.
3) Eat an early dinner and don’t eat dinner just before going to sleep. When you eat lot of calories just before you sleep, most of it turned into fat and you gain lot of weight. So make sure you don’t do that
4) Eat a heavy breakfast. Breakfast is considered the most important meal in a day and you should make sure that you eat a good nutritious breakfast when you wake up in the morning. Most of the calories that you eat in the morning are burned during the day time.
5) Avoid junk food. I know it is difficult but you just need to control your mind and not eat junk food. Period. If you can win your mind you can win the world and weight loss will be then be an easy task. If you have been reading my posts, you will realize that I always say that weight loss is more mental game then a physical one. Wherever your mind goes, your body will follow.